Alteris is a flexible and agile consulting organization with a support network across North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We counsel our clients on key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise, and using analytical rigour to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems.
Why Choose Alteris Consulting
Our clients chose to work with Alteris, as we understand the operating models of our client’s environment. We are a Management Consulting organization that brings a unique delivery model with referenceable Fortune 500 customers. Alteris bring to every engagement a knowledge base of tools and templates for our clients with guidance in driving forward capital investments with confidence.
Our consultants value working with Alteris as our team provides decades of industry best practices and lessons learned while leveraging a repository of delivery experiences. Our team has deep knowledge of industry expertise with solutions that continually produce practical, high-impacting results. No matter how complex your business problem, we have the capabilities and experiences to deliver the answers you need to move forward.
Job Description- Consulting Engagement in Toronto – Communication Specialist
We are looking for an experienced professional who is excited and motivated to sustain and innovate on a thriving Organizational Change Practice. This position is primarily responsible for the execution of a strategic plan that established and supports self-reinforcing people change strategies, community events, workshops and strategic programs. This is part of the People Change Lead initiative. This position will work very closely with Core team members, enablement partners, and Change Communities amongst a diverse group of stakeholders.
A day in the life of a Communication Specialist:
Communication Plan Development
- Support the development of communication plans with the OCM team
- Contribute to ensuring that creative and effective communication campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and with all approvals effectively managed
- Develop key messages for campaigns and various channels
- Develop and send communications in a variety of innovative and tools based technologies
- Ensure all our various media channels used by the team remain up to date and relevant by developing and updating our various intranet sites such as I&T, OCM CoE, Realignment and posts on Yammer (etc.)
- Work with Partner and client stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure consistent and clear communications for training/support material (job aids, modules, presentations)
- Work with OCM team, project teams / SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to assess stakeholder readiness and measure adoption.
- Support the delivery of various communications through multiple channels and the deployment of messages through email, videos, presentations, intranet site etc.
- Community building experience demonstrated in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and needs
- Strong project management and attention to detail – with emphasis on event management and execution
- Ability to define and track key metrics that demonstrate value e.g. engagement, satisfaction, etc. for data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and dynamic environment with excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with senior executives in a diverse and demanding environment
- Outstanding presentation and written communication skills
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Strong ability to impact and influence without formal authority; confident and approachable and able to deliver results by building strong relationships with stakeholders
Alteris Consulting is an entrepreneurial and diverse workforce that provides our team with the autonomy and opportunity to succeed in everything that we do. We cultivate and build to provide our newest graduates and our experienced professionals with the tools and agility our clients look for in the right team. Our leadership at Alteris invests in our employees and provides an opportunity for growth for those who value the same goals and ambitions in aligning with a firm that is dedicated to the spirit of client service. Please send your resume directly to our HR Service team and Come be part of a winning team that wants your career to grow, Follow us!