Agile Project Management
Alteris is a flexible and agile consulting organization with a support network across North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We counsel our clients on key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise, and using analytical rigour to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems.
Why Choose Alteris Consulting
Our clients chose to work with Alteris, as we understand the operating models of our client’s environment. We are a Management Consulting organization that brings a unique delivery model with referenceable Fortune 500 customers. Alteris bring to every engagement a knowledge base of tools and templates for our clients with guidance in driving forward capital investments with confidence.
Our consultants value working with Alteris as our team provides decades of industry best practices and lessons learned while leveraging a repository of delivery experiences. Our team has deep knowledge of industry expertise with solutions that continually produce practical, high-impacting results. No matter how complex your business problem, we have the capabilities and experiences to deliver the answers you need to move forward.
Job Description- Consulting Engagement in Toronto – Agile Project Management
We are looking for an experienced professional who is excited and motivated to sustain and innovate in a thriving Agile Community. This position is primarily responsible for the execution of a strategic plan that establishes and supports self-reinforcing communities of practitioners through tactics such as community events, workshops, and mentorship programs. This is part of the Agile Center of Excellence’s (Agile COE) strategic multi-year plan to enable self-scaling approaches that support increasing Agile adoption across technology. This position will work very closely with Agile CoE team members, Agile enablement partners and volunteers in the community to increase awareness of the evolving processes and services delivered to our diverse group of stakeholders.
- Execute and maintain a comprehensive strategic roadmap/plan to continue strengthening an active, engaged, and self-sustaining Agile community
- Drive awareness of the value of Agile practices to grow the community and deliver meaningful content
- Build and maintain strong partnerships between business and technology that help drive Agile adoption across the technology and business groups
- Manage and execute the suite of strategic Agile community initiatives, including Agile Meetups, Scrum Master & Product Owner Meetups, workshops, mentorship programs and technology forums
- Deliver and/or support marketing, communication and content development initiatives, including newsletters, blog posts, podcasts, and email communications
- Provide strategic advice and consulting to Agile COE about community building approaches and tactics to support the overall Technology multi-year Agile strategy
- Partner with Agile enablement partners and internal volunteers to support community initiatives and reinforce the importance of a thriving, self-sustaining community of practitioners
- Enable low to no-touch customer engagements through an effective internal knowledge portal and online community
- Community building experience demonstrated in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and needs
- Strong project management and attention to detail – with emphasis on event management and execution
- Experience with developing and executing mentorship programs
- Ability to define and track key metrics that demonstrate value e.g. engagement, satisfaction, etc. for data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and dynamic environment with excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with senior executives in a diverse and demanding environment
- Outstanding presentation and written communication skills
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Strong ability to impact and influence without formal authority; confident and approachable and able to deliver results by building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Post-secondary degree in community-related studies (e.g. business, marketing, management, event planning, public relations)
- 8+ years of experience, ideally working in a mid-to large-size corporate environment
- Knowledge of Agile values, principles and frameworks
- Familiarity with Business Agility
Alteris Consulting is an entrepreneurial and diverse workforce that provides our team with the autonomy and opportunity to succeed in everything that we do. We cultivate and build to provide our newest graduates and our experienced professionals with the tools and agility our clients look for in the right team. Our leadership at Alteris invests in our employees and provides an opportunity for growth for those who value the same goals and ambitions in aligning with a firm that is dedicated to the spirit of client service. Please send your resume directly to our HR Service team and Come be part of a winning team that wants your career to grow, Follow us!