Change Management Consultant
Alteris is a flexible and agile consulting organization with a support network across North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We counsel our clients on key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise, and using analytical rigour to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems.
Why Choose Alteris Consulting
Our clients chose to work with Alteris, as we understand the operating models of our client’s environment. We are a Management Consulting organization that brings a unique delivery model with referenceable Fortune 500 customers. Alteris bring to every engagement a knowledge base of tools and templates for our clients with guidance in driving forward capital investments with confidence.
Our consultants value working with Alteris as our team provides decades of industry best practices and lessons learned while leveraging a repository of delivery experiences. Our team has deep knowledge of industry expertise with solutions that continually produce practical, high-impacting results. No matter how complex your business problem, we have the capabilities and experiences to deliver the answers you need to move forward.
Job Description- Consulting Engagement in Toronto – Change Management Consultant
We are looking for an experienced professional who is excited and motivated to sustain and innovate on a thriving Change Practice. This position is primarily responsible for the execution of a strategic plan that established and supports self-reinforcing people change strategies, community events, workshops and strategic programs. This is part of the People Change Lead initiative. This position will work very closely with Core team members, enablement partners, and Change Communities amongst a diverse group of stakeholders.
A day in the life of a Change Management Specialist:
- Communicate and execute a Change Management strategy based on various parameters
- Increase the understanding of the digital transformation agenda through the enablement of strong communication practices customized by impacted audiences from executive leaders to stakeholders who will be impacted by the day-to-day work and change
- Translate digital transformation agenda into action-oriented change management solutions which resonate with senior leaders obtaining their buy-in
- Analyze large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data (e.g., survey results) to gain insight into the change trends across with a specific segment/function
- Employ a spirit of “get it done together” sharing practices and ideas across segments/functions/regions
- Combine an openness and awareness of diversity across cultures and segments to establish change management plans which considers cultural norms and nuances
- Completes a detailed review of impacted populations and establishes robust action plans which engage impacted stakeholders, increase understanding, build support for change, and ensure a smooth transition with minimal business disruption
- Partner with business lines to help teams understand the larger
- implications of the initiatives and thereby the needed change beyond the core initiative deliverables
- Lead change adoption, advocate for people’s side of change outcomes, and partner with lead product owners for the realization of benefits/ outcomes as defined for the initiative
- Consider change from multiple dimensions including but not limited to organizational redesign, new ways of working, new roles, new workflows etc.
- Proactively identify risks to successful change adoption and work collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate responses
- Ensure continuity and integration of change strategies both within and outside of the initiative to reduce risks associated to the change drives change initiatives fundamental to the success of the segment/group strategy
- Play a strong role in partnering and aligning with executive sponsors to transformation/change efforts generally
- Community building experience demonstrated in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and needs
- Strong project management and attention to detail – with emphasis on event management and execution
- Ability to define and track key metrics that demonstrate value e.g. engagement, satisfaction, etc. for data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and dynamic environment with excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with senior executives in a diverse and demanding environment
- Outstanding presentation and written communication skills
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Strong ability to impact and influence without formal authority; confident and approachable and able to deliver results by building strong relationships with stakeholders
Alteris Consulting is an entrepreneurial and diverse workforce that provides our team with the autonomy and opportunity to succeed in everything that we do. We cultivate and build to provide our newest graduates and our experienced professionals with the tools and agility our clients look for in the right team. Our leadership at Alteris invests in our employees and provides an opportunity for growth for those who value the same goals and ambitions in aligning with a firm that is dedicated to the spirit of client service. Please send your resume directly to our HR Service team and Come be part of a winning team that wants your career to grow, Follow us!