Digital Workplace Optimization Manager
Alteris is a flexible and agile consulting organization with a support network across North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We counsel our clients on key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise, and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems.
Why Choose Alteris Consulting
Clients chose to work with Alteris, as we understand the operating models of our client’s environment. We are a Management Consulting organization that brings a unique delivery model with referenceable Fortune 500 customers. At every engagement, we bring a knowledge base of tools and templates for our clients with guidance in driving forward capital investments with confidence. Our consultant’s value working with Alteris as our team provides decades of industry best practices and lessons learned while leveraging a repository of delivery experiences. Our team has deep knowledge of industry expertise with solutions that continually produce practical, high-impacting results. No matter how complex your business problem is, we have the capabilities and experiences to deliver the answers you need to move forward.
Job Description- Digital Workplace Optimization Manager
Alteris is working with our client to Transform and optimize Office 365. We are looking for a Digital Workplace Optimization Manager that builds a highly efficient, lower-cost dataset for storage and a pipeline for processing.
- In day to day activities, analyzes, and investigate optimization opportunities on Office365
- Ensure Office365 capacity stay in allocated quota by optimization in both storage and processing
- Leverage Design tools, analyze and leverage data mining, generate BI reports to improve the efficiency of data capacity & resource management
We are seeking that has extensive experience:
- With Microsoft Product Suite – SCCM, productivity Tools, M365 ecosystem
- Client Device Management – Device imaging, preparation, deployment
- Virtual Desktop Service Now – related to Incident/Problem/Change/CMDB
- Mobile Device Management
- End-User Experience focus – key views into how to improve the overall employee experience from a Digital Workplace view
- Strong management and leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills
As a member of the Alteris Project Delivery team, you will join a dynamic group of responsive Project Management professionals leading Enterprise projects. Digital Workplace Optimization Manager is an integral member of the project team, providing digital solutions while supporting operational adoption. If you excel in the areas of digital workplace optimization, and you have the right experience such as experience in the deployment of digital solutions, you are a strong candidate for this position.
Alteris Consulting is an entrepreneurial and diverse workforce that provides our team with the autonomy and opportunity to succeed in everything that we do. We cultivate and build to provide our newest graduates and our experienced professionals with the tools and agility our clients look for in the right team. Our leadership at Alteris invests in our employees and provides an opportunity for growth for those who value the same goals ambitions in aligning to a firm that is dedicated to the spirit of client service. Please send your resume directly to our HR Service team and come be part of a winning team that wants your career to grow, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org